Best Portable Backyard Soccer Goals
If your backyard is ideal for a soccer game, but you don't have a soccer goal that you can shoot at, you will be interested in looking closer at the top 5 backyard soccer goal featured in this article. Soccer goals come in different sizes, styles, and qualities.
Choosing the best fit for your needs will enable you to get the most use and fun out of your selection. There are generally two major factors to keep in mind when picking a backyard soccer goal : style and size. Of course, quality and price matter as well, but in essence, you need to start by determining the type you need, and how small or big you want it to be.
While it's a good idea to try getting a product that is close to the correct size, keep in mind that playing soccer in the backyard using a pretty small goal is not inherently a bad thing. Most soccer clubs regularly use smaller pop-up soccer goals for their target practice and soccer drills.
In this case, you will need to consider the space your backyard has for a soccer game as well. When it comes to the goal style, there are generally three categories to select from: pop up, portable and semi-permanent. Portable goals are perfect for the backyard. That's because you can easily set them up, lift them around your yard while you are mowing the patio, and quickly disassemble them when moving them to a new location.
Quickplay Pro Backyard Soccer Goals
The Quickplay Pro soccer goal is a piece of top-notch soccer equipment made to last for many years. One of the essential things you will notice about this soccer goal is that it looks incredibly similar to most of the goals you see in big and official soccer tournaments.
Design and portability: The posts and crossbar of Quickplay Pro soccer goal are made from aluminum that can withstand all weather conditions and uPVC that's 3-inches in diameter. That is thicker than many other cheap PVC goals, but conveniently, Quickplay Pro frame is also lighter in weight when compared to other goal frameworks made of steel.
Durability: The posts and net of this soccer goal are incredibly durable, and this durability of the heavy-duty net is typically enhanced by a shock absorbing bungee connection system. Again, the Super Straight Crossbar Technology utilized guarantees that there will not be any sagging or dripping even after the soccer goal frame experiences several hard hits.
Bownet Backyard Soccer Goals
- 3' x 5' Soccer Goal is the first portable goal in the world engineered with Bownet's E.A.S. technology and original frame work used by all other portable nets
- Bownet's E.A.S. technology (Energy Absorption System) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Bownet's Quick Clips are included to make attaching the netting to the BOW-poles even easier
- Goal sets up in 60 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick set up, take down time, and reducing risk of injury during game and practice
- Includes goal netting, powder coated steel frame, composite BOW-poles, stakes, and carrying bag for easy portability and storage
If you are searching for a top end when it comes to backyard soccer goals, you will possibly find yourself checking out a Bownet product. The Bownet Soccer Goal is one of the most popular and small sizes for youngsters.
Design and portability:The design is pretty smart: It comes with a patented robust steel base, a net that is made of sturdy nylon, and flexible compound tension poles. It also includes Bownet's EAS technology that diffuses the energy of the ball throughout the goal, prolonging its lifespan, offering more stability and balance to the goal, and supplementing flexibility upon impact.
It is very easy to set up this goal. It takes approximately one minute, and you do not require any tools to do it. You can pack it or pop it up easily whenever you want, and the storage is tidy and neat utilizing the included bag.
Durability: While the Bownet Soccer Goal is incredibly sturdy and durable, it has no heavy steel posts and crossbars that can bring about injuries to players. This aspect is great particularly for young goalkeepers who are learning to dive.
You can use this soccer goal on all surfaces because it is quite deep and weighed perfectly. It's easy to set it up and also play anywhere, in your yard on the grass, but you can easily pack it up as well and carry it along to a park, set it up on an artificial turf and even play an indoor soccer game on a gym floor since the base contains non-marking feet.
GOLME PRO Training Backyard Soccer Goals
- Your own personal regulation-size goal to play anywhere
- Patented one-piece design for quick 3-minute setup and takedown
- Folds down to a tiny fraction of its size for easy transport and storage
- Crafted from durable and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum
- Try risk-free for 30 days - then enjoy an additional 365 day warranty
If you have a large-sized yard and are looking for a big, regulation size soccer goal for you or your kid, this award-winning soccer goal is the cream of the crop. It's a big and nice soccer net, but it's not necessarily a cheap product. However, it is worth the investment especially if you are looking for a soccer goal that can handle some serious kicks and its nice and big.
Design and portability: The side poles are usually made from lightweight and durable aircraft-grade aluminum, so you can be confident that no ball kicks will warp your pole. They are extremely rigid and strong, and the crossbar is not a bar, but a 3-inch thick strap, which means the rebounds will not be the same as those of a real goal.
This soccer goal is incredibly portable. You will enjoy how small it usually folds down to less than one percent of its size and approximately 30lbs; it is easy to carry anywhere and also store when you are not using it. And it also comes with a high-quality carrying bag.
Durability: According to most of the customer reviews about this product, the soccer goal is pretty strong and durable. It comes with a one-piece patented design, which means that losing pieces and tangles are a thing of the past. You can easily take it down and set it up in less than three minutes, and it's also a one-person job.
OUTROAD Portable Backyard Soccer Goals
- FOR SMALL-SCALE SOCCER GAME –OUTROAD 6*4 ft soccer goal net is fit for 3V3 and 5V5. Not have enough people for soccer game? 6-10 persons are OK!
- PRACTICAL AND QUICK SET UP - Easily set up anywhere for training, soccer goals for backyard pickup games and league play
- HIGH QUALITY – Durable. Made of 600D oxford fabric & 5-ply netting for much durable . The 4 ground stakes fasten the net firmly to the ground. Enjoy the shot!
- TAKE IT TO ANYWHERE – Portable design. Lightweight, easy to set up and break down. Dismantle into a carry bag for easy transportation and storage. OUTROAD soccer net can be your own soccer goal to play anywhere!
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED –OUTROAD 6*4 ft soccer goal net includes Base leg, Metal Frames, four (4) ground stakes and a 600D Oxford carry
If you are looking for something a bit cheaper than the GOLME PRO and smaller than the regulation size, then the OUTROAD soccer goal is one of the latest options in the market, and it has some excellent customer reviews. For the amount you pay, you will be excited about the quality this soccer goal has to offer.
Design and Portability: The OUTROAD soccer goal is made of 5-ply netting and 600D oxford fabric, both durable materials selected to stop any soccer shots you or your young children can fire at it. The soccer goal usually comes with everything you will need apart from a soccer ball: 4 ground stakes, heavy-duty fiberglass frames, the base leg, and a robust carrying bag. It is lightweight and portable, pretty easy to take down and set up even for one player.
Durability: The OUTROAD goal stands incredibly sturdy and doesn't shake, even without some rigid poles, which makes it a great selection for both advanced players and beginners. This soccer goal is typically considered as an all-weather Championship Grade goal, which means it's designed for heavy use and to withstand all types of weather.
You can leave it in your backyard even during the rainy season, without any fear of rust. According to the specs of this product, you can leave this soccer goal all year round even in harsh climates, but to extend your goal's lifespan, you can take it down during the winter season.
PowerNet Backyard Soccer Goals
- ONE 12 ft x 6 ft GOAL - Instant portable collapsible soccer net. Metal base frame with fiberglass vertical bow style poles. Includes 1 portable 12 foot by 6 foot goal, ground stakes, bungee and 1 carry bag with shoulder straps. Heavy-duty zipper storage bag.
- EASY QUICK SETUP - Goals setup in minutes. No tools required. Includes metal ground stakes for added stability. Goals can withstand even the hardest shots.
- ULTRA PORTABLE - Collapsible training goal folds quickly and easily for instant setup and easy portability. Stores into carrying bag for easy long-term storage and transport in almost any vehicle.
- TRAIN ANYWHERE - Great for outdoor and indoor use. Perfect for scrimmages, team training, goalie training and full field games.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - Our frames, metal and composite parts are covered with a 1-year warranty. We ensure that all products arrive to you without defects.
The PowerNet soccer goal is a pretty popular selection for parents and soccer coaches alike. It also comes in various sizes, but they are easily taken down and set up in a matter of several minutes. Size 12 x 6 inches is one their most popular selection because it's perfect for goalie training, team training, scrimmages and full field soccer games.
Design and Portability: The base frame of this goal is made of some weighted metal that keeps it strong with even the hardest shots, but the crossbar and sides are usually made with fiberglass and vertical bow-style poles. The bent or bow shape of these poles is both a good looking and functional design since it absorbs the entire force of even tough shots. It's also lightweight enough allowing for easy portability of the equipment, even when it is assembled.
Durability: This soccer net comes with durable frame and composite parts making it sturdy enough to use it indoors and outdoors. It is also proven to handle tough and serious soccer. You will also get a heavy-duty carrying bag with some shoulder straps, and a bungee as well to hold everything together inside the bag. That will keep your shed or garage nice and tidy when you are storing it during the off times.
Picking your first soccer net is not something that you can do out of the blue. It's a purchase that requires time and a lot of research to ensure that you made an informed decision. Whether it's you or your children who love playing soccer out in your backyard, having a soccer net that is ready to go at any time you want is a wonderful thing.
Any of the reviewed top soccer goals for any backyard are incredibly quality options, and it's up to you to choose what size, style, and the price tag you are looking for.
Heavier, bigger soccer nets for the yard are extremely difficult to trim around much like golf nets for the backyard, picnic tables and awesome backyard trampolines they can be moved about but it requires a lot of effort. On the other hand, pop-ups are easy to move, but they not as good for older children to play.
Emails Suck! Ours Don't
Join the I Geek Soccer family. Subscribe and we will update you every time we post something Awesome.
Last update on 2020-02-14 / This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API